MrMeD - That Strange Feeling MrMeD - That Strange Feeling

Really nice

Simple, but just really nice to listen to. It's got some fantastic sounds in it.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

The Paradise continues

Paradise on E really is a legacy of Newgrounds on its own. The respect it deserves is phenomenal and even phenomenal isn't enough. Carry on B0UNC3. This mix represents the latest chapter in the E saga. Many have re-mixed, but the creator will be evident always, B0UNC3 you are a god.

Eurodancer MRMX Eurodancer MRMX

Great

Nice remix mate!
Could easily grab that 10* if the bass had a bit more 'oomph'. All the components, form together nicely to make a very pleasurable experience to the ears. Well done!
:D

[TMM43] Eurodancer [TMM43] Eurodancer

Fantastic

Out of all of the remixs of this song, this one is the best. I will even go as far as to say it's better than the original.

This has the extra 'ooomph' that all the others are lacking, Keep up the great work! :D

Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI) Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI)

Absolutely fantastic!

I love this tune! You've clearly spent a lot of time of time on it, and it's most certainly paid off! The sounds are stunning! Keep up the good work please :)

Thunder Tree (Finished) Thunder Tree (Finished)

Amazing...

This is some great stuff here. I love the very undefined genre this music fits into. You've done a fantastic job. Great sounds. Great Melody. Great, well everything. A perfect 10/10.

Chzz responds:

Great commentary :)

Dj Roxx - Jump n Pump EzDJ RmX Dj Roxx - Jump n Pump EzDJ RmX

This is really nice

This is really nice mate,
Keep up the good work. Fits the genre perfectly.

EzDJ responds:

Ey! Thank you! =)

[D106] Gateway to the Soul [D106] Gateway to the Soul

Fantastic.

Mate, This is some beautiful stuff you've got going on. Add a little more length to the song and it will be PERFECT. I love your stuff. Keep up the good work please.
Spike

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks dude! I might make a remake of this actually nd make it longer thanks to its sudden popularity!

-Dreadnought106